Thursday, May 30, 2024

Xposure International Photography Festival in Sharjah 2024 - my video on YouTube now


I edited and posted my 10 minute video from the 
Xposure International Photography Festival in Sharjah, UAE, on YouTube:
I was able to squeeze in only a part of the over 90 exhibitions but I hope it gives the viewer an idea about this amazing photo festival, in its 8th year and still fairly unknown in the US but gaining momentum fast. Festival director Simon Newton and his wonderful team are working tirelessly to make this huge photography event a wonderful experience for visitors, exhibitors and lecturers alike. I am so glad I was invited (and received the Global Focus Project Award for ”Keep Going New York !!“) to this unforgettable event. See for yourself here

No comments:

Post a Comment