Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Men Can Dress Too !!
















Since there is not much happening in my photographic life right now I show a few images from this year's traditional carnival at Victoria Square in Port of Spain, Trinidad. These 'sideshows', not much noticed by the general public, where my favorites this year.













































I am leaving for Germany next week to shoot film stills for 'The Women from Checkpoint Chary', quiet a different scenery...I will look at these images and remind myself of the colors of Trinidad & Tobago, when eastern Germany's sometimes grey sky gets too grey...but hey, there is the 'Karneval der Kulturen' in Berlin including a big parade on the 4th of June !!
















Please also visit my Trinidad and Tobago related posts:
Moko Jumbies Book
Moko Jumbie Heaven
Laura Anderson Barbata
Luise Kimme Sculptures in Tobago
Leroy Clarke