Friday, May 04, 2007

Carman Lacivita
















All he really wanted was a few simple headshots. When actor Carman Lacivita asked me to photograph him he knew that I rather shoot more 'vivid stuff', but we got them done even though we needed a second session due to a blinding bright day on a silver painted rooftop...not too great for portraits with eyes open. But we added some 'playtime' after the first shoot and I like the results (his jeans got badly ripped in the process...)
Carman is also the Artistic Associate and Fight Choreographer for the Fort worth/Texas based theater company Amphibian Production . You will have to ask him for the headshots.













































2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:04 AM

    I had a great time with Stefan. He has an eye for the entire picture, whether it be a frame for my face or a frame for my body falling out of the sky! You are amazing Stefan, and you make me very proud of the way I look with your photos! Thank you. --Carman

    ReplyDelete
  2. good pictures......nice portrait session.

    cheers,
    jsh

    ReplyDelete