Sunday, November 18, 2012

From Matamoros to Juarez


I will continue the work on my project LA FRONTERA: Artists along the US Mexican Border tomorrow. I will leave New York around noon and arrive in Houston around 3pm. From there its a month in a rental car, from Houston to Brownsville, TX, and then to Matamoros, then along the border (when possible) to El Paso, and back to Houston from where I return to New York on December 19th. I will come back to El Paso and Juarez in early January and continue my journey to Tijuana. I will try to visit as many towns and cities on the way and photograph artists and their work, and the border itself.
I can follow my travels here and at http://www.facebook.com/LaFronteraArtistsAlongTheUsMexicanBorder

PS: If you like to contribute to this project please don't hesitate to click the 'donate' button on the upper right side on this page :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment