Tuesday, November 06, 2012



Very last call: Hurricane Sandy, President's elections in the US ... 

I know this is not a good day to close a fundraiser. But, we stand at an amazing 8,525 $ from 76 amazing backers from many countries.
There are only 12 hours left to support the project. Some of you may have seen this announcement far too often, but it just does help me going back to work on this positive story along the US Mexican border. And if you feel like I do, that it is important to show the good and cultural sides of a region that is normally portrayed by the media with negative stories ... then we are on the same page and I need your help to make this work. 
Thank you to all my backers, I am super grateful !!!!!!

http://www.indiegogo.com/LaFronteraArtistsAlongTheUSMexicanBoder

No comments:

Post a Comment