Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Holiday Special for Collectors - Discount on my Limited Edition Print Box


 
I would like to offer you a 10% Holiday Discount 
for my limited edition of a boxed set of 13 signed and numbered photographs 

in support of my continuous long-term project 


for which I photographed 180 artists along the entire US-Mexico border to document the vibrant cultural activities in a region known to us mostly from news reports about violent crimes and other negative headlines.


  
Featured by The New York TimesBBCWiredThe Huffington PostHYPERALLERGIC and many others. 

 Solo exhibitions in Tijuana / Mexico, Washington DC, San Ysidro / California, McAllen / Texas, Frankfurt / Germany, and in New York during  


 The La Frontera book was published in Germany by EditionFaust, German/Spanish.


Please see my price list  
or email me 


You live in New York ?

Make an appointment for my personal presentation of the portfolio 
at your home or office 
!!  







1 comment:



  1. Wedding Photographers in Trinidad and TobagoCapture your special day with the best Trinidad and Tobago Wedding Photographers from Reshma Mohan Photography. We offer Photography and videography services for all occasions.

    ReplyDelete