Sunday, September 15, 2019

Stefan Falke's Eye Blog continues




I haven't posted on my blog since 2016 for various reasons, primarily because I have focused more on my instagram and facebook accounts and although they both have become important tools for me, to keep up with exhibition openings and for following the work of professional photographers and photo editors, my blog is still the more creative way to get out news about my work.

So first news first:

My project LA FRONTERA: Artists along the US-Mexican Border which I started in 2008, is still  ongoing and growing. One of the latest artists I photographed are the lovely and talented members of Artistas Fronterizas: Anishka Lee-Skorepa (Soprano), Eva Monroy (Mezzo Soprano) and Olena Galystka (Piano), and they are on a mission: “Closing the divide with bridges of song.”

More about them and other new project entries here: borderartists.com

I am looking forward to seeing you here soon again!!




No comments:

Post a Comment