Saturday, December 18, 2021

My best wishes for your Holidays and a wonderful 2022

Yes, 
this was yet another challenging year for most of us. 

And still, thanks to you, my family, friends and colleagues,
2021 had some nice surprises

A self published book (thank you Claudia Steinberg for the introduction, my wife Christine for co-editing), a solo exhibition in Zingst, Germany (thank you Edda Fahrenhorst), a photo flag in the Rockefeller Flag Project (thank you Chris Boot/Aperture), a solo exhibition at Deutsches Haus in New York City (thank you Juliane Camfield and Sarah Girner), some wonderful photo awards from ASMP, IPA and Communication Arts (thank you all jurors), invitations to some great online photography talkshows (thank you Frank Meo, Steffen Kaplan, Adam Rinn), some solid photo assignments and I finally got to work with Swiss reporter Peter Hossli again !!

A good year after all, considering. 
And when it wasn't, I kept busy. Which is my way of staying positive and I am hopeful that things are getting better soon, for all of us.


I wish you a peaceful Holiday Season 
and a wonderful New Year !!


Preview and/or order my latest book here:
Follow me on social media

No comments:

Post a Comment